LensProToGo is excited to announce a partnership with Hot Rod Cameras, located in Burbank California. As of today, they will act as a certified pickup location for LensProToGo rentals.
Hot Rod Cameras offers a unique boutique video experience that includes expert technical support. The partnership provides the Los Angeles camera rental market with an additional option.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When placing a rental, if you are interested in picking it up at Hot Rod Cameras, follow these steps:
- Add gear to your cart and proceed to checkout
- In the Shipping section, choose Pickup
- Select Hot Rod Cameras
- Proceed through the rest of the checkout
- Pickup your order on your rental start date between after 11AM (you will receive an email when your order is ready to be picked up)
- Return your order to Hot Rod Cameras on your rental end date by 4PM
WHY PICKUP YOUR RENTAL GEAR INSTEAD OF SHIPPING IT?
Would you rather sit at home during the day waiting for FedEx to arrive, or know that you can pickup your rental between certain times, freeing up the other parts of your day? While our original model provided a ‘stay at home’ experience, we also understand that waiting for a delivery can hold you up. With a pickup option, we provide a range of time that works for you.
We are excited to offer this service to our Los Angeles based customers. If you have any questions or need assistance setting up your order, please reach out to our customer service team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 877-578-4777.